Landscape Management Magazine Subscription Form
U.S. subscribers may opt to receive the magazine in print or digital form at no charge.
Canadian & International Subscribers
Canadian and International subscribers may purchase a paid subscription to the print magazine or opt to receive the digital edition at no charge.
Please complete the entire form. Fields marked with * are required.
* In lieu of a signature, we require a unique identifier used only for subscription verification purposes.Please provide your COMPANY NAME and BUSINESS STREET ADDRESS below.
What is the name of the high school you graduated from?
(No P.O. Boxes please!)
This address is required to qualify, even if you want the magazine mailed to your home or P.O. Box.
* First Name
* Last Name
* Job Title
* Company Name
* Business Address
State, Province or Territory
Cell Phone Number
* E-mail Address
* Confirm E-mail Address
By giving us your email address, you will receive subscription communications and other Landscape Management newsletters and announcements.
* 1. What is your primary business at this location? (Choose one)
* Which of the following best describes your title? (select ONE only)
3. How many vehicles are in your fleet?
* How would you like to receive your copy of Landscape Management? Please select which of the following newsletters you would like to receive:
LM Direct! eNews - LMdirect! rounds up all the industry's news and hot links in one quick read.
LM Product Spotlight - A monthly roundup of the latest products available for landscape contractors from the editors of Landscape Management magazine. This product focused eNews is designed to help you wow your clients and save both time and money.
LM's Weed Watch eNews - This quarterly e-newsletter helps turf care pros stand sentinel to protect plant health. Each edition features photos of six common weeds, along with key identification and control tips. This new LM e-newsletter is a fast read and a must read.
Athletic Turf - Each month, Athletic Turf News rounds up all the latest news and information to help athletic field managers in schools, universities, public parks and professional sports leagues do their jobs. Before submitting this subscription request, be sure you have answered all the questions correctly. Once you click this button you will not be able to resubmit this page.